As Technical Project Manager, you will:
• Deliver end-to-end technology-enabled projects for the Council, including: hardware and software rollouts, service and system upgrades, and training.
• Manage suppliers and partners involved in projects, negotiate commercial relationships and agreements, mitigating risks from working with external parties.
• Use creativity and judgement to identify and translate user need into project deliverables, working to balance financial efficiencies with new functionality.
• Manage team members and third parties to deliver projects within agreed quality, time and cost tolerances
• Lead project budget, deliverables, risks and business cases.
You can view the microsite here: https://www.rbkcdigitaltransformation.co.uk
For more information on this role, please fill out the form or contact the team on RBKC@osbornethomas.org, reference number OT457.