Purpose of the role:
- To be responsible for the planning, development and delivery of LUF funded Highways and Sustainable Transport Projects within the Highways and Sustainable Transport group.
- To line manage a team of professional and technical staff including directly employed staff, agency staff and/or external consultants, in the delivery of these projects.
- To be responsible for the line management, training and development of project management and associated staff within the LUF programme.
- To deliver to time and financial benefits major projects within the LUF programme group in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring best value and continuous improvements.
- To be responsible for the financial and benefits realisation within the Levelling Up Fund programme, ensuring accurate returns back to central government to maintain tranche funding release and audit scrutiny.
- To be the primary officer responsible for the scheme cost centre and scheme budget spend forecasting and reporting to finance and through the FUSION LBN financial management system.
For more information, please complete the form or contact the team on email@example.com