In this role you will deliver integrated facility designs, with appropriate safety documentation, in a proportionate manner. Assess the suitability of the facility design for the next phase of the lifecycle (e.g., tender; construction; commissioning; handover) and advise the Senior Engineering Manager. You will also maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and be a great team player.
- Be the lead engineering representative on the project. Responsible for delivery in terms of quality, meeting requirements, safety, value for money and schedule. Be the main point of contact for all engineering matters on a project.
- Ensure that the Engineering Requirements are suitable and appropriate and advise the Senior Engineering Manager.
- Recommend the budget and programme, to the Senior Engineering Manager, to deliver design.
- Assess the suitability of engineering design resources (both internal and external to the business) to execute facility design. Ensure adequate competency and competency records.
- Lead, drive, communicate and deliver Facility Designs, with due regard to safety, quality, schedule, cost effectiveness and lifetime value for money.
- Maintain oversight of the facility design as it develops via routine reviews.
- Deliver, to the SEM, design solutions that meet business needs, functional performance, through life performance and is licensable and deliverable.
- Manage the Design Intent and Design Information Configuration from inception through to project handover.
- Provide functional support in identifying and implementing change, development, and improvement.
- Assist the Head of Design Engineering in developing the Facility Design capability within the business, encompassing both Improvements and Resource skills development.
For more information on this role, please complete the form or contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org