As our permanent Head of Health and Safety, you will be part of the senior management team, responsible for delivering key elements of People Strategy in line with the organisation’s values and behaviours.
You will provide expert and professional health and safety leadership, and advice, working collaboratively with colleagues to contribute to the safe, efficient and effective delivery of the organisations vision, priorities and services. Working closely with the Service Director of HROD, you will be responsible for a small team delivering a high-quality service to leaders and managers across the organisation in a variety of settings.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be a highly credible professional with a demonstrable passion and drive for health and safety.
You will also need:
• NEBOSH diploma in occupational health and safety, or equivalent.
• Chartered membership of IOSH, or equivalent.
• Post graduate or professional qualification in safety management and/or risk management.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of laws, regulations and guidance that apply to health and safety.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of relevant statutory duties and functions provided by local authorities.
For more information, please complete the form or contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org